Here are the steps to make those changes. Note: You'l have to do this for each recording channel you want to change.
We'll provide steps to do this from the recorder and also from the client software
- Right-click anywhere on the recorder screen and login as admin
- Right-click again and select Main menu from the menu list
- Click IPC Config
- Click Encode
- Select the Channel you want to change from the Channel dropdown
- Change Type to: Regular
- Change Compression to: 1280*720(720P)
- Change Bit Rate(Kb/S) to: 1024
- Change Type to: MD
- Repeat steps 7 & 8 for each channel
- Change Type to: Alarm
- Repeat steps 7 & 8
- Click Apply then Save
If you want all the channels to be the same as these settings then we can copy these settings to ALL Channels. To do this follow these steps:
- Near the bottom of the screen, click Copy
- Click All
- Click OK
Note: If want to change individual channels then just choose the channel you want to change from the Channel dropdown and make changes to that channel only.
If you're using V2.x of the InVidia SRx Client you can make changes from there.
Watch the video below: