To do this follow these steps:
- You must be able to select your file from the search list. To see how to search, hold down your CTRL Key and click here.
- Check the box next to the video or videos you want to download
- Click the Export (Save) icon in the bottom-right corner
- The Export Settings menu will pop up
- Select a folder (or a separate drive) from the Path dropdown menu.
- Note: InVidia SRx client will remember this setting for all future downloads
- For Export Format: Select ASF (it's the default setting) and should already be selected.
- Click OK - your files will download.
Note downloading files will only be as fast as your network connection speed. Slower networks will take longer to download files.